Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Firepits, Frozen, and Flames - Part 4

They were on the chairlift headed up to the top of the bunny hill for what seemed like the millionth run even though they had probably only been 6 or 7 times.

It was a rough first go and she fell kind of *alot*, but by the second run she figured out how to get down the hill without falling. She still had no idea whether she was goofy or regular. She started goofy like she was when she rode her longboard and wakeboard but it felt weird so she switched to regular. It felt good for a run or two but now she switched back and forth down the hill trying to figure it out. But the fact that he was there literally holding her hand didn't hurt either.

"So.....you've probably noticed my concentration face," she said to him referring to the face where she stuck her tongue out the left side of her mouth and curled it upward over her lip.

"Haha, yea I definitely have."

"I do it *alot*. I can't help it. I do it when wakeboarding, playing tennis, learning new chords on my ukulele, reading really intently. Pretty much any time I have to concentrate on doing something well. People will tell me I am doing it and I'll stop but will be back to doing it 45 seconds later without realizing it."

"Maybe you should just go with it and not think so hard about it," he suggested.

"Yeah maybe I'll be able to figure out which foot should go first if I stop thinking about it. Maybe both are fine and I am just that good."
There I go being all humble and stuff. Sheesh. But seriously, I have nothing to prove here. It's this guy in the hot seat. And if he has read my blog he knows how freaking crazy I am right? That is all my blog is...my crazy on display. Clearly there's something wrong....right?....with him if it was my blog that attracted him to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment