Monday, January 27, 2014

Firepits, Frozen, and Flames - Part 3

"So how many siblings do you have?"

They were driving up the canyon to Snowbird where she would attempt snowboarding for the first time with a perfect stranger.
Awwww yeah, this couldn't get any more hilarious. I am in a car, driving to a ski resort with someone who crept on me. And we are having this great small talk. Wait, if he has been reading my blog he probably knows the answers to these questions. Why is he asking me this? Hmmm...
She had borrowed her friends snowboarding gear and was pretty excited to see how it would go.

"Uh...that might sound like a straightforward question, but it isn't. I have 9 siblings; 5 sisters and 4 brothers. But if you had asked me that last summer I would have said 8. How about you?"
Meh, maybe I should have just given the simple answer....oops

"I am an only child," he said to her.

ONLY CHILD?! Uh oh. 
"No one likes an only child."
I definitely said that out loud. Oops. Ah well. I don't have much to prove here. HA!
"I mean I couldn't tell you were an only child so that is great news for you"
...and me...



No comments:

Post a Comment