Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Bear Lake

I've failed miserably the past few months (cause I decided to have a life) so I apologize.

My fam and I spent New Years up at the cabin in Bear Lake. It was pure joy.

We jumped into the lake on the 31st. This is pre-jump
This one is post-jump


This is where we jumped:

For some reason the videos of us jumping are not working...I'll figure it out laterrr


Here are some more pictures of us post-jump



It was awesome. We had lots of fun. It was cold and you couldn't breathe for a while and then it started to burn....but I don't regret it. 

Other than jumping into the lake we read and watched approximately 1 million movies like:
  • Bernie
  • Admission
  • Mud
  • The Amazing Spiderman
  • Despicable me 2
  • All 3 Chronicles of Narnia
  • Ratatouille
  • Gladiator
  • Dennis the Menace
  • Megamind


 We read some books and played some card games. We wrestled (I usually won). Ate lots of food.


It was a great way to begin 2014.

Now to think of my resolutions for 2014....

No comments:

Post a Comment