Sunday, January 26, 2014

Firepits, Frozen, and Flames - Part 2

"Snowboarding?!"

"Yeah", she said to her mother. 

"You are going snowboarding with the guy who asked you out on your blog last week?" 

"Yeah.....pretty much."

"Why? You don't snowboard. You don't even like skiing." Her sisters agreed with their mom. 

Pshhh, they think they know me. 
"Ok well that might be true, but I could like snowboarding. I've never been before. Maybe I am a pro and I don't even know."

"So you are going snowboarding on a first date with this kid." Her mom said it skeptically as though she had said they were going shopping for their first date.

"That is the plan," she said. 

She knew they would be astonished. Incredulous even. But whatever, it didn't bother her. She didn't even care. She thought it was brilliant. The whole thing. Completely nuts and completely brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment