Friday, January 24, 2014

Firepits, Frozen, and Flames - Part 1

She woke up in the house she grew up in. Christmas break. She was home from college for a month. A glorious month before she started her last semester in Wyoming before studying abroad in Guatemala.

She didn’t feel like getting out of bed yet so she used her phone to check her email. She had heard all the who haw about not sleeping with your cell phone cause it causes cancer and stuff but she occasionally did it anyway. One new email: “New activity on the post “Relationships are like a Poker Game”. 

New activity? Who commented on that? I mean it was a cool post but…hmmm. 

I do not know this person. Ugh…if this is another freaky stranger who feels like they know me cause they read my blog I don't know what I will do. 

And that is how it began.

No comments:

Post a Comment