Sunday, July 1, 2012

“If growing up means it would be beneath my dignity to climb a tree, I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!”

The title to this post is a quote by some person named J.M. Barrie.

What prompted this is the fact that I will be living in Laradise in an apartment. Without my parents. Without RA's to babysit me. Without a front desk to let me into my room when I inevitably lock myself out.

My favorite sister & I went & got a bunch of stuff for said apartment and HOLY COW it hit me hard. Not in a bad way. No, I look forward to it. It just became real. And now I have my own vegetable peeler to prove it.

I lived on my own last year but I had RA's to remind me to do things and check on me. Now it's just me & three housemates.

Does this mean I have to grow up? Psh....NO WAY. I mean maybe I should grow up in certain aspects of my life (maybe I should shower more...good hygiene is a grown up thing to do right?) but overall I think I can manage without growing up.


Pardon me, but once farts are no longer funny I have grown up far too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment