Friday, July 6, 2012

3 Short Stories

1. One time, when I was in maybe 6th grade (about 11 years old) I went to my friends birthday party. From here I will quote a dear friend Jeannie and her blog since my situation is the exact same:

From Jeannie's Blog: "Everything was going spectacularly. Memories were being made. There was lots of food, and most importantly, laughter was ringing out above all other noises.

Isn't that just the greatest thing of all times? Laughter. Boy it makes my world go round. Ya know, until I pee all over that world. We were all sitting at the island counter. Who remembers anymore why you laugh. All you remember is the laughing. So, I remember I was laughing, really hard, at something someone said. Then, all of a sudden...pee. So much pee! I couldn't stop it! It was everywhere! The horror!

But nobody noticed what had just happened. So I simply stopped laughing. Stood up. Walked backwards out of the room without breaking eye contact with the group of confused girls. And slowly worked my way to  the bathroom. That is where I had to assess the situation.

"This is awful. So bad so bad. Where did all that pee even come from? I didn't even have to go to the bathroom!"

Back to Ky's words: Yeah....so I was WAY too embarrassed to say anything so I took the sweatshirt I was wearing, tied it around my waist. And that was basically the end of it. I like to think no one noticed....if that is true, I'll never know.

2. My family was roadtrippin it to...Cali?...So whilst on the road, one of my sisters, Regan asks my mom "Mom do you love us?"

Before my mother could answer, another of my sisters, Linds replies, "Of course, she loves us! By the way, Regan, there is a toenail in your hair"

3. Setting: High School Mens Basketball Game
Characters: Jeannie, Kylee & Seth
Jeannie and I are sitting next to each other watching the game when they start to give out free pizza. Jeannie went and got a piece and I asked for a bite.  She gives me a bite, but when I bite the pizza more comes off than just the bite so part of the pizza is hanging out of my mouth. We kinda just looked at each other for a second and then Jeannie leans in as if to bite the hanging piece of pizza while its in my mouth. Well, she got kinda close and then at the same moment we realized that she was about to awkwardly pizza kiss me at a mens basketball game. We both jerked back and looked around...thats when we saw Seth just a few seats down looking at us...



1 comment:

  1. This post makes everything that has ever been bad so much better.

    ReplyDelete