Wednesday, July 4, 2012

How long is a month?

Very long. Too long one might say....

For me it is:
  • About 30 days
  • Around 9 days of class
  • 8 afternoons spent at the pool
  • 4 or 5 trips to the library
  • 2 visits to the gas station to fill up Cheredith
  • About 15 days of work
  • 3-4 times at the Draper Temple
  •  8 (+or-) Skype sessions
  • A book or three read
  • A full moon (without my full moon bike riding buddy 
  • A trip to Dollar Tree
  • 2 trips to get sugar free snow cones
  • 12 (+ or -) hours of church
  • 2 times cleaning my room
  • Around 25 times loading the dishwasher
  • 16ishhhhhhhhh showers :) (that is 4 a week, every other day - thats acceptable right???)
  • 1 trip to Wyoming (I was there in May and June...I'm going this month, and I will in August as well...WOW I really do go every month...)
  • 8 or 9 journal entries
  • 2 or 3 times painting my nails
  • 15 times I charge my phone
  • 10 times charging my computer
  • About 12 blog posts

There's much more that happens in a month I'm sure, but these are the ones I could think of. A month is a long time. But at least the months have gone by and I have a thing or two to show for them.

Happy Independence Day everyone!!!
Try not to light everything on fire. We do not need any more of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment