Wednesday, July 18, 2012

One of those days....

Ya ever have one of "those" days? You know...the ones where you cannot make yourself do hardly anything to save your life. Well I had one of those days. Sheesh.

I have a test tomorrow and I really really really really need to be studying but all I can do is type about how I should be studying and not actually study. It is no bueno.

I went to the library for about 3.5 hours but wasted an absurd amount of time not studying. It was AWFUL. But no matter what I tried, I could not get myself to buckle down and get 'er done. Oh dear. Oh dear. Oh dear. (piglet, anyone?)

I finally left the library cause I was starving to death and thank goodness I didn't eat all of my lunch the other day or I wouldn't have even had the motivation to make myself dinner.

What a pathetic day. I had some laughs and smiles though. So I guess it wasn't all wasted. I just really hope tomorrow is better. And despite the fact that I failed miserably at studying, that I will not do awfully on my exam tomorrow. Is that a hopeless hope? Probably.

But ce la vie....What are ya gunna do? Life moves on.

No comments:

Post a Comment