Monday, July 2, 2012

General Conference 1971 & 1972

I recently learned that light = truth = knowledge

With that in mind, my dear friend Buber (please do not even ask) and I have been going through old conference talks which provide light in my life. lds.org has all the General Conferences back to 1971 so we have been choosing one talk per conference. I choose October talks and he chooses April talks. Whenever we can fit it in we will go over a talk.

Here are links to the ones we have done so far. I will include the video if it is available.

October 1971
The Purpose of Life: To Be Proved

April 1971
Eternal Joy Is Eternal Growth

October 1972
Hands
(heheh President Monson is so young here in this video of Hands)

April 1972
Joy through Christ


These are all really awesome and I feel slightly cheated that I wasn't alive for these.  But thank goodness for technology we have access to them now. You really should take the time to read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment