Friday, June 22, 2012

WOW! DID YOU SEE THAT?!?

Does anyone else feel as though this summer is going by muy rapido? I see it coming at me at breakneck speed but as I take a breath to prepare for it, it whizzes past me and is gone. I ain't complaining though. I think it's going so speedily because I have been busy. School and work take up the perfect amount of my time and I love it. Busy is good.

Kylee, when she isn't busy, gets herself into trouble. She makes people (namely, her sisters) angry at her. Kylee when she is bored feels yucky and dwells on those things she cannot control. Kylee when she isn't busy, is not a happy camper & when Kylee is not a happy camper, its hard for those around her to be happy campers (what can I say, my bubble of influence is rather large)

Anyway...It freaks me out to think I've been out of school, done with my freshman (and consequently, part of my sophomore) year for almost 2 months!!! HOLY BISCUIT!!! Where has the time gone?? Each year goes by faster and faster and before I know it I'll have a dozen children and a suburban (never a mini-van) &soccergamestogoto&balletrecitalstoattend&billstopay&ahusbandtofeed&
ahousetoclean&laundrytodo&bedstomake&afamilytoraise&WHOKNOWSWHATELSE?!?!

Whew...minor freakout over. To be honest I look forward to those things. All of them. BUT, I find it hard to fathom how fast all those things will happen. *Aww, Little Ky Ky is getting so big!* (In years and experiences of course, not size...since I'm 98% sure that I shrunk in size this past year.)

All's I'm sayin, is that y'all should enjoy every second of this minute right now because guess what! *insert completely irrational guess here* This minute just left & it ain't coming back. But a better minute is yet to come.

But if you live always looking for the better minutes, how can you enjoy this minute, right here & right now?

Happy almost weekend folks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment