Tuesday, June 26, 2012

If you're happy & you know it, clap your hands

Bad day. K that's a little dramatic cause it wasn't really bad. It just wasn't spectacular. I like spectacular days. Like yesterday. Yesterday was spectacular.

Yesterday:
Mi familia y yo went swimming. On our way to the swimming pool we passed a ping pong table on the side of the road with a sign on it that said "FREE". Yep. A free ping pong table. So we saw it wouldn't fit in our suburban, Trusty Mabel, so we called my brother with his truck, Trevor, and he came and got it. So now we are the proud owners of a ping pong table. We have no room in our house for a ping pong table so here's what we have done with it:
 If that ain't pure joy, then I do not know what is.

Back to today - the less than spectacular day. I did not/do not like today. It isn't spectacular. So to counteract the spectacularlessness (yes I made that word up but feel free to use it) of this day I am going to make a list of things that are spectacular in my life that I am grateful for.

Here we go:
  • Spectacular days
  • Free ping pong tables
  • My bed
  • My foxy car, Cheredith
  • Warm weather (sorry Laradise)
  • General Conference talks
  • My awesomely rad parents
  • My laptop
  • Music
  • My siblings
  • A job that I like
  • The education I am getting *BIG PICTURE KY*
  • Friends that I can text, "I'm grumpy. Help?" and they do
  • Good memories that instantly put a smile on my face
  • Fake plants
  • Air conditioning
  • Sugar-free food (curse this sugar-free thing)
  • Nail polish
  • Bright colors
  • Journals
  • Best friends
  • Temples
  • Weddings
  • B.A. watches
  • Cameras
  • That my brothers best friend gets home from his mission tomorrow
  • Libraries & books
  • Motorcycles
  • A papa who will make me lunches for school even though I'm 18 and fully capable
  • Internet
  • Random hangouts
  • Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition (& lets be honest...Chris Powell)
  • Water
  • Gardens
  • That there are other more than just banana flavored laffy taffy
I could continue but instead.... 
Here are a couple videos that go along with this post..






Ok...that second one is just hilarious....hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment