Monday, June 18, 2012

What time is it? Summertime! It's our vacation!

Pardon the High School Musical title. I couldn't resist. Truly, I couldn't.

Anywho, I just read my dumbo sisters blog (lindssnuffer.blogspot.com) about how junior year is over & all those things she's spent the past year learning are spilling out of her orifices now that it is summer. Darn her I say. I'm here taking summer classes & her bloody English is clogging my sinks! Truly, I found Holden Caulfield climbing outta the pipes last night!

Can y'all tell I should be doing the homework for those classes right about now? No, in reality I think taking these classes is a smart move on my part. It's General Biology & College Composition and Rhetoric. Those pesky generals needed for errybody to get through college. The problem is, every Tuesday and Thursday I wanna be doing anything but sittin' through 7 and a half hours (tuesday's) or 4 and a half hours (thursdays) of school!

*BIG PICTURE KYLEE*

Ok, I see the big picture. It looks something like this: I am standing somewhere in Laramie, Wyoming. Possibly the nice place on the way to the BS building used by some people to nap. Anyway, I am holding a piece of paper that basically says "YAY YOU'RE DONE. YOU'VE GOTTEN YOUR ANTHROPOLOGY DEGREE...AND TO MAKE IT EVEN BETTER, YOU ARE ONLY 20 YEARS OLD". And I have a smile on my face because I'm thinking about those Tuesdays and Thursdays of summer 2012 I spent in those stuffy buildings on the Redwood campus of SLCC, and thinking "I am glad I did it!"...Yup, there's the big picture.

Welp. In order for that picture to become my reality I had better get hittin the books right about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment