Saturday, June 16, 2012

An update

My first post about doing it, well I haven't done my thing yet. I have plans to...but I haven't had the opportunity. See, my doing it involves a person/people other than me & I haven't seen them in a while. 

OK OK OK So in reality I had the chance. The perfect chance. To just do it, as Nike would say. But I didn't muster up those 20 seconds of pure unfailing courage to do what I've been wanting for a couple weeks now. BUT I promise you (whoever "you" is) that by the end of summer 2012, I will have done it. Consequences be damned, I will do it.

I'm only human right?

Have you done the thing that you thought of while reading my first post? What was it? Was it worth it? Are you glad you did it? I hope you did do it, it was worth it, and you are glad you did.

If you haven't, I ask again: Whats keeping you?

No comments:

Post a Comment