Thursday, December 20, 2012

Pinterest Success (actually worth reading)

Here is what my latest Pinterest ventures looked like:

We started with these white jeans (they are the yellow ones in the end):

And these two pairs of blue jeans:
(They're in a tub of water and bleach)

 So it was taking forever to bleach so I separated them. The dark blue ones are on the left and the lighter ones are in the right tub....the dark ones now look yellow
 Close up of the dark blue jeans...getting whiter....
Here is the yellow dye I put the already white jeans in

They turned out like this
And then I put the blue jeans bleached white into here
And they turned out like this
So now I have these
I got it from this blog. And BAM, It worked. I am so happy. Cause I got the jeans from the DI so I spent a total of maybe $18 from start to finish for both pairs of jeans.

Then I made this awesome pineapple angel food cake...easiest thing of my life..but mine looked like this (after people had eaten a bunch already):
 Then I made these peanut butter chocolate chip crescent rolls
 And these ranch pretzels

 SO GOOODDDDD,


I'm a Pinterest master

No comments:

Post a Comment