Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Cousin

I have this cousin Taylor.

She's great.

She is two months younger than I am and she moved to Utah from Texas with her family when we were 7-8(ish?).

We were kind of assumed friends since we were close in age and the rest of 'em had their age cousins - Jameson, Daniel and Christian.
- Lindsay, Regan, and Savanna.
- Brandon, Austin, Carson.
So we were just kind of thrown together even though we didn't have a whole lot in common. Somehow we managed to be friends but we would get mad at each other A LOT. haha We would get so mad for some stupid reason and then not even be able to play with each other so we figured out a way to dispel our anger and continue playing.

This is what we would do:
and then we would forget our anger and keep playing.

When I would tell my mom we would fight all the time she told me it was cause we were so alike. But now I realize it is cause we are soooo different.

Taylor has always been more mature than me.
Taylor creates award winning art and I score award winning goals.
She makes her own prom dresses and Nativity scenes from sea shells, and I make my own....green pants?
She likes to be in charge, I like to add my 2 cents when convenient
I am an anthropology major and shes an art major

Pretty much +Taylor Reich and I are as different as can be. But she's DEFS my fave cousin! Sorry +madalynn barker +Savanna Reich!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment