Friday, December 7, 2012

Pinterest Boards

You can learn a lot about someone by looking at their Pinterest boards.

For example :




What my Pinterest says about me:

I am obsessed with weddings. I mean, if I weren't, would I A)have 102 pins, and B) be able to watch like 8 episodes of Say Yes to the Dress at a time? Probably not.

I like food more than weddings. Who the heck doesn't? And I actually look at the food pins after I pin them while I have never looked at any of the other pins I pin.

I don't really do the whole exercise thing as much as the food and wedding and pretty much anything else.  I honestly just feel like I should pin things about exercise so people don't think bad things about me. Although my food:exercise pinning ratios reveal a whole lot....

I only think two things are funny and I need A LOT of motivation.

Anyway...you get the point.

What does your Pinterest board say about you?


No comments:

Post a Comment