Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Holy Junk Monkey

Finals. Week. Is. Almost. Over.


SO CLOSE....


It started off rocky with me thinking my Spanish final was at 12:15 when it was really at 10:15 and not realizing that until 10:40...greattttttt


But its been crazy good since then. All the tests have gone better than anticipated and I GOT A FREAKING 98 on my Linguistic Anthropology paper

that is really really good cause I got a 66 on my last one....sheesh

That is what I call improvement.

NAILED IT


Now I have my philosophy test....and that...pretty much come what may huh?
I mean, whatever I get I couldn't get anything different cause I have no free will or agency or whatever. So I best not worry too much about it.




Enjoy this video of our former (Rest In Peace) pet magpie, Mordecai



1 comment: