Sunday, September 30, 2012

"Bummers"

"Healin' all them Bummers.

WARNING: DO NOT READ OR YOU WILL BE KILLED AT 12:00 a.m. toni-

KIDDING!!! I just needed your attention. Now that I have it....

I have a question.... Have you ever been at an all time high, floating on cloud nine when boom! You're SHUT DOWN??! I do. I call those "Bummers"

It happens to me when I'm dipping Oreos in milk and part of the cookie breaks off and sinks to the bottom... or when I go to check my email or Facebook and I have no notifications.... Or when I go to watch my recorded T.V. shows and someone recorded "Teen Mom" over it... OR  When I get so stoked to hangout with my friends.. then I realize I don't have any.

Those are all "Bummers" 
       The world is full of em. Some Bummers are big, and effect your whole life. Some a tiny and only effect about two seconds of your day. But regardless of the size we all have that same sinking feeling when it (what ever it may be) happens. I usually end up making a face like this---> ._.    And hating life for a few short seconds."

That was from Regan's blog.
But its how I feel right now. I've got myself a Bummer right now. (It is slowly disappearing as I say the word "bummer" over and over again...its a silly word:)

The beginning of this past week was so utterly awful it was one of the biggest Bummers I have ever experienced. Flying high, everything is awesome and then some jerk face shoots a hole in your wings. Man, I hate that jerk face.

Anyway...that Bummer ended on Tuesday night and WHOOOHOOOOOWHWOWHOOO I was flying high again, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday...then came Saturday, and while we did win our first lacrosse game, I still felt someone shoot a hole in my wing. And I fell...into a big Bummer....man Bummers are the worst!

Anyway at least General Conference is next week. That solves even the worst of the Bummers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment