Tuesday, September 25, 2012

God Works in Mysterious Ways Part 2

As if the random people who stopped and prayed for me weren't enough...

Shortly after I posted the previous post, I had three more experiences throughout the day in which God put people in my path to lift my spirits.

The first of the three was an email from my dad. This email was a forwarded email he had received from a friend.  It detailed a story this man had with a homeless man outside a shopping mall. This man talked with the homeless beggar, they read scripture and discussed their lives and God. This beggar kept telling my dads friend how much he loved him and how he never got to have these conversations with anyone. It was such a touching story. It surely helped me get through the day.

After I had read that email I was doing homework when my phone rang. It was my sister. My sister, who I haven't talked to in nearly 2 months. I answered and she said the she had given my little niece an old cell phone and my adorable little niece had been walking around the house the past few days pretending like she was talking to aunt Kylee. At this I began to cry again. God prompted her to call me. She heeded the prompting and because of it, we had a wonderful conversation and my burden was lightened.

During practice another of my sisters, Regan, texted me. I called her between practice and football. I told her what was happening and we had a good conversation as well. She told me I was doing so well seeing God's hand in my struggles and she had made the mistake of ignoring Him during her similar time. Family is the greatest. God is the greatest.

I am so thankful to God for sending me all these angels to help me endure. Again, He knows exactly what we need. He knows how he can help us endure. He is the best thing for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment