Sunday, September 30, 2012

General Conference 1985 & 1986

October 1985
Self-Mastery

April 1985
Look for the Beautiful
(This one is really short and sweet. It also has been used in recent conferences I think, so you might remember it)

October 1986
"Joy Cometh in the Morning"


This one is soooooooooooo stinkin good! Please listen/read/watch it!!!!!

April 1986
An Apostle's Witness of the Resurrection



So this time next week we will be listening to the October 2012 General Conference. I urge you to look through old ones or old notes you took and prepare. Fast and pray in preparation for the words God will have you receive.  Prepare yourself spiritually for the messages that may be designed for you. I don't know about all of you, but I couldn't be more excited. I need some direction, guidance, counsel in my life.

HAPPY SABBATH!

No comments:

Post a Comment