Thursday, October 4, 2012

School these days

Here are a few pictures describing what my life is like these days

I'm doing this on my phone so I don't know how the format will turn out but....

There's a picture of the Scramblers logo. Hahahahaha my friend and I decided that would be our superpower if we could choose one. We would scramble people's thoughts...think about it, it would be useful in many many situations.

There is a picture of an old man at the dumpster...well he is my neighbor. And anytime anyone takes garbage out he goes through it. It's super weird and we are pretty sure he's deaf.

There is a picture of Devils tower near Hulett, Wyoming. I spent the weekend there a couple weeks ago with Allen's family and we saw the tower. It's pretty cool.


Then there is a picture of a skeleton hand. Wellllll those are all real human bones. For my Forensic Anthropology class we have to be able to identify and side bones of the human skeleton. It's a blast. Anyway, this hand we semi re-articulated. It was pretty fun actually. But this class is stinking hard. I like it

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment