Thursday, January 24, 2013

but i promise it is inside of me forever

Have you ever wanted to create something. You just feel this thing in your head, in your mind, in your soul, in your heart, in your consciousness? You feel it growing and becoming something that you want to create and put out there.

You want to give life to this thing through your words maybe? Or your paints and canvas, or your violin. You just feel it. It needs to be created. It needs life.

I feel that. I feel it lately. I want this thing to be the first if it's kind. I want people to be stunned and touched by this thing. I want it to be unlike anything anyone has ever come in contact with.

I want this thing to make people feel like they've known it their entire existence, premortal life and all. It's so comfortable and familiar to them like that person's hug you will never forget or refuse.

Like when you say:
"Thursday? Thursday is neutral. Its broccoli, 8, 9, traffic lights, and grey that are boys"
And the person either goes:
"I KNOW! That is what I'm saying!
or:
"Um....you realize those are all inanimate or intangible things right?"

When this thing gets out I want it to bring mortals to their lives as angels and I want it to bring angels to their lives as mortals. I want it to testify of all things true.
I want it to bring tears. Whatever kind of tears come. I want happiness and sadness and all the heartfelt emotions that look like a rainbow. 

I want it to remind them of their dog growing up. And I want them to think of all the times they've traveled down that road. I want them to feel every ounce of love that has ever been given or received. 
I want this thing to consume all

I'm not sure if this thing will ever gain life outside of me.


but i promise it is inside of me forever

No comments:

Post a Comment