Saturday, January 12, 2013

Breakfast shake: an update

For part one see here
After taking it to friends houses, hot water, cold water, banging it on the counter, etc.... I had no luck with the blender top....sooooooo


I took it to the police station right across the street from my apartment and told the nice lady behind the glass "Honestly, I just need someone to help me open my blender" after she asked what she could do for me.

So I waited in the lobby of the police station while she got a strong po po to help me. He came out and opened my blender for me!!

In all of the people who tried to open it's defense - he struggled a little bit....just a little, but at least he didn't just look at it and it opened of its own accord...


Anyway....police are friends in times of need. (Like when you can't have your wonderful breakfast cause you can't open it)

No comments:

Post a Comment