Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving conversations

Here are a few conversations I had or listened to over Thanksgiving:


Brandon: Kalisa, where is Ben? We haven't seen him around.
Kalisa: Oh, we ate some questionable sushi last night. We've both been all sorts of unhappy. So that's where he is
Brandon: Say no more
Kalisa: I am pretty sure it was the tuna
*Ben walks in*: I was just telling the other room about the sushi



Lindsay: Freaking Thanksgiving!
Kylee: I know! All I have done for the past week is eat and play with a stupid plastic cup.



***Background: We were watching Dr. Quinn. Lindsay is on the lovesac and had been farting a lot. Carson is on the other lovesac. Savanna and I are on the couch.  Someone farts***
Carson: Lindsay! Are you serious!?! STOP IT
Lindsay: That was not me! That was obviously a leather couch fart!



Kylee, Lindsay and Regan: Aca-Awkward

No comments:

Post a Comment