Saturday, November 17, 2012

General Conference 1995 & 1996

October 1995
Powerful Ideas


April 1995
"Therefore I Was Taught"



October 1996
Listening by the Power of the Spirit

This is short and sweet. It is the beginning of Conference so GBH is just telling us to listen with the Spirit to the speakers because they have prayed and know what to teach the people. Its pretty good and reminds us how to approach the prophets and apostles words.

April 1996
A Handful of Meal and a Little Oil



I gave a relief society lesson on this a few weeks ago. It was Chapter 20 in the Teachings of George Albert Smith. I think it went well. I sort of deviated and did my own thing cause that's how I live my life but nonetheless I think it was a good lesson. I didn't ask those stupid questions at the end cause I think they are the dumbest things ever (no offense church manual makers). In fact I didn't ask any questions. I taught what I knew to be true, said Amen and sat down.


No comments:

Post a Comment