Friday, April 11, 2014

The Truth About Triple Forward Helices - 2

If you missed The Truth About Triple Forward Helices - 1 <-- There it is
So day one was a breeze. Second hole hurt like the dickens and it got hot, but mostly it was fine. Ya know...

Day 2

...Aiya. Not fun. Hurts. Sore. I mean, you just put three holes through your ear. Sheesh. You can't smile. It hurts too bad. Smiling smooshes it all up and OUCH. Still not much you can't handle. It's freaking swollen and yucky but still...it's just been over a day. Just don't lay on it cause that is bad. Also make sure you are cleaning it. Clean it good, but not too much.



Day 3...

Day 3 I thought it was infected or going to get infected. I got paranoid. My ear was red and I thought I was seeing that streaky thing that happens when you get a really bad infection and it moves into the blood stream. Also it is hotter than you remember it being yesterday...Seriously paranoid. What if I go septic and die? That would teach me for making poor decisions, wouldn't it? Holy crap. I am going to die.

Spend like 7 hours Googling "infected piercing", "piercing infection", "triple forward helix infected" "get rid of piercing infection" and all sorts of combinations of those words. You read that you should not use Neosporin even though you think that's crap cause that junk works on everything. You read not to use rubbing alcohol cause it's too harsh. Well what can I do to make it not kill me?! Salt soak! That seems to be the key. Salt soak!

So there I go, doing salt soaks every day with warm water to make sure I am not getting an infection. I want to smile. I can't smile still cause it hurts.


Keep going with The Truth About Triple Forward Helices - 3

No comments:

Post a Comment