Saturday, August 23, 2014

The Truth About Triple Forward Helices - 3

This is great and all. I mean really. I don't regret it but holy cow. A LOT OF WORK. haha

 

 

Here are a bunch of pictures that document the healing and changing of the piercing (and also the growing out of my red hair...) It is August now and I did it in the beginning of April so that is (April, May, June, July, August halfway) 4.5ish months. Just halfway through the 8-12 month healing time. And let me tell you, when they say it will be 8-12 months before it is healed, they mean it will be 8-12 months before it is healed. I mean really. Really. Really. I heal pretty completely and quickly and this is still healing. Very much still healing.

The bottom one I would say is 87% healed. The middle one I have no clue since I have not changed that one...haha. The top one is maybe 49% healed. It gets the most irritated because it is the one getting caught in my hair and all that. So it has been slow going for that one. The middle one...well we will see...haha

Overall I do love it. But it is a lot of time before it can be really enjoyed.

Update: I have now changed them all at least once, some of them multiple times. I have horseshoe like rings in the top and bottom and I am letting the middle one heal some more with the new stud I put in last weekend. I am trying to figure out which style of earring I like so I bought this: It has a million things I have no need for....but there were plenty I can try out in my ear just to check out styles before I lay a lotta $$ down for some really high quality nice ones. So far I am enjoying trying them all out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment