Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The story of my first week back PART II

So there I am at church on the first sunday after classes started. I am sitting in Sunday school when I hear my Bishop and a friend, Joseph "whispering" in the back...loudly...

So I text Bishop, "You and Joseph, quiet!"
He texts back, "Yes ma'am"

I find out later that, at this point, bishop writes this to Joseph

So I also get a message from Joseph that says, "We were just talking about what kind of a date I will take you on"
To which I reply, "oh goodie. Hopefully you two planned a good one"


So after church I am walking out and Joseph says "So when are we doing this thing?"

I guess maybe you'll hear about how that one goes as well...maybe...

This story of my first week back is mostly the story about how in the first week of my senior year I have roughly the same amount of dates as I had in my freshman and sophomore/junior year of college. (not to make myself sound like the antisocial person that I actually am or anything...)

BUT, since I had a goal of being more social this year...I'd say I am well on my way to meeting that goal...

No comments:

Post a Comment