Sunday, September 1, 2013

Newly (mostly) vegan

I know right?

Well I started thinking about being vegan vegan cause of this book:


But then I decided to basically just be smart about what I put in my body....which means that I cut out dairy because it is not   so   good  for  you.  (decide for yourself what you think...)

As well as meat...you can do your own research. 

But I decided eggs might be harder to cut out (even though I have stopped eating them for a couple weeks now). 

So now I use Almond Breeze in stead of milk and Morning Star for meat stuffs....

I eat potatoes and rice like there is no tomorrow. 
As well as fruits 
  • grapes
  • canned peaches
  • canned mandarin oranges
  • apples
and vegetables
beans
  • garbanzo
  • black


Anyway...I just feel better about everything. I have more energy and blah blah blah...

Also it is just easier...I have a few options that I can mix and match to create something delicious. It is simple and I think simplicity is a God-like quality...

Anyway...I would recommend that book up there ^^^^^^ to anyone. I am also reading a few other ones about a similar subject and I'll let y'all know about those.

It can't hurt to be educated!

No comments:

Post a Comment