Saturday, February 2, 2013

I think I have an ego problem...

There is a slight possibility that I have an inflamed ego. I am not sure why or how but it could be a thing.

Like when I hear people tell me how hard something is, I automatically assume that I could accomplish that thing.

For example, when at a sporting event like a basketball game and they have the half time competitions, I always believe I could do whatever the activity better than the people doing it.
"Oh, all I have to do is this:


....

not even a problem."

Or....pshhhh you think that this

....is hard? Yeah right"

Why I think I could do it best, I do not know. Its an ego thing...

Another example. The Bachelor or Bachelor Pad. I honest to goodness believe that I could beat any other girl or guy I was competing against. 

NOT even that I would win cause I was strategizing or scheming or training or plotting. I believe that I could walk in and take the prize just purely by being Kylee.

Is this normal?

2 comments: