Wednesday, August 1, 2012

It aint happenin'

Studying is what aint happening. Instead, ENJOY!


Basketball retreat a couple summers ago

BBall retreat again...this is how we entertain ourselves waiting for our din din

Prom Junior year hahahahha How many chins do you count?

WWFND?

This is WFNWD

I killed our mailbox a while back
Yes.


Shirt that was on the floor but I saw a face in it...can you see it?

Dang girl...so prrrty.

HAHAHAHHAA

True story

This is my BFF
Sometimes anything is better than studying

HAHAHAHAHAH

I drew this...I'm so talented

Sunshines pen exploded in her mouth

Such good smiles...




ANYWAY...I really should study s'more cause I have a final tomorrow morning...BLEH.....These pictures make me laugh and I hope they make y'all laugh. (Shout out to my Russian readers!!)

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment