Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I would rather

First read tHiS. It's pure gold.

Second is something my mom always said to me but to be honest I never ever understood. And I still think I might be a bit fuzzy on the whole thing, but I at least feel closer to understanding now.

She always told me that people do things they do not want to do all the time. When I would complain about having to do something I really didnt want to do, she would say something to the effect of "welcome to the real world, where people have to do things they do not want to do everyday. Don't you think I would rather *fill in activity* than clean your kids messes up all day every day....*blahblahblah*" (Sorry mama)

Kylee's thought - *That makes NO sense to me. Does not compute* <--(in that creepy robot voice)

"Why the heck do people do anything they don't want? I don't do anything I don't want to do...It's how my life has worked out"

My mom always just looked at me like the princess I was pretending to be.

Anyway...here I am in the second day of school of my second year of college. And I am so close to understanding what she is talking about.

THERE IS SO MUCH RIGHT NOW IN MY LIFE THAT I DO NOT WANT TO DO BUT I AM DOING IT ANYWAY.
*Like the whole "school" thing in general*

Not sure where to go from here.... . . . .  .  .  .   .   .   .    .    .    .     .     .     .      .      .      .      .



No comments:

Post a Comment