Tuesday, December 29, 2015

My Birth Control

This post will be a little different than my previous ones because I have never intended to teach anything. Now you may have learnt a thing or two on the way but that was never my intention and I apologize. JK This one however, will be a teaching one.

SO LISTEN WITH YOUR EYES.

I have never been on any form of birth control - except the most fool-proof one...not doing something that could result in a birth haha

BUT as the whole marriage thing has happened...I had to reevaluate my methods. (#celibacy4lyfe)

So I really hated the idea of having to ingest something, put something in my body, stick something to my body, rely solely on my parter etc. etc.  Haha, so what the heck else is there eh?

Thank you for asking. Here's what else there is:
**all info taken from www.kindara.com**
Fertility Awareness Method - No it isn't some weird bead using, rhythm thing. Watch this:



So that is super cute, right? So cute.

Because I am mega lazy and avoiding studying for finals I just took a bunch of screen shots from their avoiding pregnancy page:





So yeah, that about sums it up - do your own research now.

But I've been charting for 16 cycles, like 9 of them married. So success!

They also have a get pregnant page if that is your jam.

No comments:

Post a Comment