Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Summer school....so close

Summer school ends this week. As soon as I turn in my finals online. UGH



SO CLOSE


On a completely unrelated note.....something is on the horizon. I can feel something big brewing.


And this summer has been completely awesome. So awesome. Rough and unexpected, but awesome.


Options for my life in the next few years:

1. Fourth year of undergrad + study abroad + minor
2. One more semester of undergrad that I use to study abroad
3. GRAD SCHOOL (masters in public health somewhere in Utah - Westminster? U of U?)
4. Be done with school and move to small town america to work in a diner near a beach
5. Find myself a rich guy... *wink wink*


ok so I don't really want 5 to be a legit option...but hey, if life hands you lemons....right?

No comments:

Post a Comment