Tuesday, August 13, 2013

It's weird...right?

I am 20 years old now. That's weird right? I mean au revoir to the teens. Hello twenties. What the heyo am I supposed to do in my 20s???

I guess most people's list look like this:
- graduate college
- graduate grad school
- get married
- find a job...a real one that requires skills other than entertaining children or filing ish on a computer
- have kids
- buy a house/car/something significant


Ayyyyaaa. Well number one is first on my list and I see number two on the horizon since I think grad school here in the 801 would be great. Maybe. Ha! 

When my dad brought out my birthday cake (Lemon Nothing Bundt Cake) with all the candles I had a moment of excitement where i thought to myself, "WOOHOO! I'm 17 years old!!" Talk about strange. I mean that was literally three years ago. Like before my senior year of high school. Why did I think I was 17 again? (Great movie btw)

It is a weird feeling being out of the teens and really into adulthood. I mean I obviously still feel 17. I think that's cause my 17 year was the best I've ever had. Here's to the 20 year though! By this time next year I could be in a whole new world. 

Eeeep. Whatevs. Life's great. I like things to change. So here we come. 


PS
In case you hadn't realized from these posts, new Kylee is now present Kylee. Old Kylee is gone and happy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment