Thursday, May 9, 2013

Lessons from Rapunzel

So yesterday was my first official day of summer since I turned in my last take home final.


I honestly felt like I did nothing yesterday. After basically working nonstop since August of 2011, I had no work to do.


IT WAS TORTURE. It was terrible and I just became so thankful that I am taking classes this summer. Haha. I watched The Importance of Being Earnest, spent a long time on Pinterest, finished The Great Gatsby, went to Institute Lunch, got drain unclogger stuff, watched 3 episodes of Bones, started the Scarlet Letter...


Really I felt like this:


And then I thought to myself, "If Rapunzel can entertain herself in a tower for 18 years, I by golly can survive a week and a half with the world at my fingertips" And so here is my vow to not complain about being miserably useless while I am out of school for these few days.


Also I was thinking, Rapunzel does laundry every day, which makes sense, you know? Cause she only has that one dress. But if she only has that one dress, what does she wear while doing laundry? I mean if Mother Gothel isn't there she could just run around naked whilst doing laundry, cause I'm pretty sure Pascal isn't an issue...

...Or does she like fashion her hair into some kind of tunic or robe? Things to ponder on...

It is gunna be a good summer. I can feel it in bones

No comments:

Post a Comment