Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I feel it! I found it! I smell it!



Summer, that is.

When I got up this morning at 7:03 as usual, I felt it!

The sunshine was coming through my window and I smelled the smell of summer. What is the smell of summer you ask? Well it is freedom, happiness, warmth, dirt. WOW I got so excited.

I also heard summer. It was like *chirp* *crow*, and a combination of this:
and this:
Does that not just jazz you up for life?!?!?

I need to finalize my last take home exam, turn it in and then I AM FREE FOR SUMMER.


(For a week and a half.....and then I start summer school haha)

Man life is looking pretty much peachy (Hence Peach at the beginning and this peach....)

Now some things for y'all to do this summer:

40-websites-that-will-make-you-cleverer-right-now <--- TRUE STORY



And this will make you smile



No comments:

Post a Comment