Tuesday, November 10, 2015

It's a good thing I don't have Facebook

Ok team, I have realized that it is a darn good thing that I do not have Facebook or Tumblr or Twitter or Instagram or any of these other "social" media dealies.

When I had Twitter and Facebook 3+ years ago, I was not nearly as knowledgable, confident, or intolerant of idiocy, ignorance, sexism, grammar delinquents as I am now. Therefore, I was a very polite and passive social media user.

Today it is a different story. Boy, is it a different story. I think I have just given myself a lifelong ban on "social" media dealies. Because I would spend way too much time trying to correct the problems of society as they are manifested by ignoramuses online.

I do not tolerate sexism. I do not tolerate incorrect grammar
**I know people make typos and that is AOKAY - nobody's perfect**
I do not tolerate ignorance. I do not tolerate ingenuineness (I know that isn't a word). I can't handle it. People cannot be doofuses their entire lives (according to me) and who the F is going to stop them from being a doofus? If I had "social" media, it would defs be me. I would correct the bejeezuz out of all of them. I would make my opinion so known it would be outrageous.

So all you idiots, ignorants, sexists, doofuses of the "social" media world: Thank your lucky stars I am not a part of your world.

No comments:

Post a Comment