Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Trailer Trash - Classy Version

Alright team.


I am going to live in a trailer. Correction: We are going to live in a trailer:
Him:




And me:


and sometimes her:

We look like we could be trailer dwelling folks, right?

Well we have been looking for months for a trailer to buy. 

Finally we found one. A beaut. From the 80's. Mmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmm

Here she is:
 



 
 
 


BUT: While my partner has been gone fighting fires - hence the ashy face - I have been working my fingers to the bone to get this trailer revamped.

The plan is to paint some stuff, take some stuff out, put some stuff in, etc, etc.

Here she is midway through the prepping process:

 

Mostly I just took all the doors off of everything. I was pretending to be a carpenter/painter/whatever job takes doors off of things.

Here I am pretending to be a seamstress:


I like to pretend I know how to do things until I actually do know how to do things. It works out super well actually.


Stay tuned for the rest of the revamp of our camper. I like to call it our recamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment