Monday, March 24, 2014

Gratitude

Do you ever take a step back and just look at your life? At your past and present and just realize how thankful you are? For the most random things?

That is happening to me right now. I mean today sucked...first day back from spring break - kill me now - maybe that is why this gratitude is hitting me so hard right now.

  • I am thankful I am in Laramie, Wyoming
  • I am thankful I am studying anthropology
  • I am thankful this is my last full semester of undergrad
  • I am thankful for my family and the crazies they are
  • I am thankful for past relationships that are no longer - they "growed" me real good and without them I wouldn't be who I am now or have what I have now
  • I am thankful that those from my past are happy and growing too because even though it didn't last with us, someone deserved to have them and they deserved someone who made them happy and whole
  • I am thankful for my past. Period.
  • I am thankful for my now - that I can be a freak with him and not worry because I know he can accept me the way I am even though those from my past couldn't do that without reservations

  • I am thankful for new friends who I feel like I have known all my life even though it has only been a very short time
  • I am thankful that I have no idea what to do with myself but don't care
  • I am thankful that plans change - and people change too
  • I am thankful for the glory of sports

  • I am thankful I get summer this year for the first time since Summer 2011
  • I am thankful that it is my job and I get paid to share my talents
  • I am thankful I could have a dog that left such a huge gaping hole in my life when he died
  • I am thankful I could become a flaming redhead because I love being a redhead #redhairdon'tcare
  • I am thankful for the opportunity to create even if it is something as stupid as a snapchat drawing


Check it. What are you guys thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment